Christian Weddings
Options

Want more action

I like the people I have chatted with on this board. I am just sad that this board doesn't get much action on it :(

Re: Want more action

• Options
    elBecko said:
    Well, we're hopefully meeting with an officiant this weekend, so I might have some more things to post about after that!!
    @elBecko

I hope it goes well
  • Options
    hlvonbhlvonb member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2013
    We're back at MIL's until Wednesday or Thursday after being at my parents all of last week! We ordered wedding prints as part of our gift from MIL!

Yay for the prints!
  • Options
    hlvonb said:
    We're back at MIL's until Wednesday or Thursday after being at my parents all of last week! We ordered wedding prints as part of our gift from MIL!

Yay for the prints!
    @hlvonb -- YES! We ordered them before Christmas (one order for us, one order for MIL) and MIL's already came so ours will be waiting for us when we get back to PA! Hooray!
    @alisonmarie658

WOOHOO!!! *Does happy dance for you*
  • Options
  • Options
    @elBecko: Is there any way to Skype with him? At least for a few of the meetings--it would definitely make things easier, I'm sure!

We got a LOT done when we were by my fiance's parents last week. We met with the caterer, florist, and cake baker. The menu is set, the preliminary plans for flowers are in place, and I just have to look again over the numbers for the cake and decided exactly which way we want to go as far as #/size of tiers and sheet cakes. We tasted a salted caramel mousse filling that was the MOST AMAZING thing I have ever tasted. I seriously want to ask her for a bowl of it on the side for myself to eat...  I also made the final decision on the bridesmaids' dresses. Really, the last big thing that needs to be done is the guys' suits, but we're not doing that until my fiance's next break in March.

Oh, and we also booked our plane tickets and reserved our rental car for our honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards