Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

VENT YOUR SPLEEN!!

2»

Re: VENT YOUR SPLEEN!!

• Options
    @vegasgroom okay don't know what kinda weird PC snapfoo I had so I'm not sure if my comment to you posted or not. If not said that that was my 1st experience on these message board of rudeness. Everyone generally is supportive here. My post was just a vent, that's all - I wasn't looking for advice just putting it out to the cosmos to get it out. On my formal invite it will say something like your presences is gift enough or something to let my guests know we do not absolutely no,t want any gifts because of the expense they have to travel. Agreed the in-suite recp which is what we had planned all along is perfect for us and if it doesn't satisfy my mother to bad for her. Also, we got the "T" suite at The Hotel (which will be Delano)and I will give you a full report.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @wrigleyville Agreed not feeding people at all would be rude. We had planned all along a in-suite recp w/ heavy apps. Which again I was venting about my mother wanting a full recp. The inclusive ceremony package has the in suite recp included in it. Hope your Holidays were great!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @wrigleyville Agreed not feeding people at all would be rude. We had planned all along a in-suite recp w/ heavy apps. Which again I was venting about my mother wanting a full recp. The inclusive ceremony package has the in suite recp included in it. Hope your Holidays were great!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards