Maine
Options

Bar tendering services

My fiancé and I are looking for a bar tending service that is reasonable priced. We are thinking of doing a cash bar, but are not opposed to providing our own beverages and having them serve them. Our venue does not provide a bar tendering service, so we were wondering what other people have done :)

Re: Bar tendering services

• Options
    I've seen this business name mentioned before, but I have no personal experience with them.  They do have the option of you providing the liquor and they provide the bartenders or they can provide the alcohol as well.

http://www.mainelybartenders.com/index.html
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    HE&MEHE&ME member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I have used Mainely Bartending Service for a work event and they were great! They come with everything they need, even their own linens, napkins, ice, the works! The bartender was very friendly and professional and the price was fairly reasonable considering they are licensed bartenders. (The venue I was using required a licensed bartender).
  • Options
    skefskef member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I found this lady who owns her own bar tending business.  You buy the alcohol, she supplies everything else and serves.  Private message me for her name and number! 
  • Options
    The bar association is a new bar catering service that is cheaper, very professional and have their own mixologist to concoct signature drinks for you. Let me know if you would like their contact info, the wedding I attended had a nice personal touch because of their attention to detail to honor the couple's fave drinks
  • Options
    Can you let know who they used @kokobunga8 someone on the FB page is looking for one :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards