Hawaii
Options

Maui Wedding HELP!!

I’m having a December Maui Wedding this year and really need HELP from others with great reviews!! I need some guidance in where to go from here.  We’re staying at the Westin in Kaanapali but looking to see what other wedding planners and great wedding packages are out there.  Anyone know of anything good?!?

Re: Maui Wedding HELP!!

• Options
    Yay, congrats! I'm also having a December wedding on Maui!

I'm gonna plug my wedding planner, Cherise of The Perfect Wedding. She has been great so far. She is actually our 2nd wedding planner since things didn't work out with my first one. But I know she has packages that are priced well.

But then I guess you should tell us more about your wedding? Where do you want to have it? Beach/hotel/restaurant? How many guests, etc...then I think we can give you some ideas and suggestions! :)
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am staying in Kaanapali also and getting married on May 21. I am having a small party of 12 so we are getting married on the beach at Kapalua Bay and a reception dinner at Merriman's in a private cabana.
    I am using Deanne through Precious Maui Weddings for the cereony coordination/package. So far so good!
  • Options
    I'm also using Cherise and she's great.  I'm using Food for the Soul for catering and Tina has been amazing to work with. She is very informative!  I'm using Shawn Starr for photography...he's from Oahu but his rates are the same as the Maui-based photogs.  We love his style so we just had to go with him.  And for DJ we're going with DJ Del Sol.
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm considering a having a wedding at the olowalu plantation house this coming december, but am concerned about the weather.  How was the weather when you guys got married?  Is rain something to be worried about?
  • Options
    Hello - already married but thought I would come back on here to give some reviews as I found them really helpful when we were planning our wedding.  We were just married in 2013.  I HIGHLY recommend Kara from Your Aloha Wedding Company - she was so easy to work with (http://youralohawedding.com/)! She made wedding planning fun, and kept us on budget.  She always had recommendations when we were unsure of things, and had a great list of vendors to pick from.  I spoke with alot of coordinators before we made our decision, and Kara was just an awesome fit for us.  She is easy to communicate with via email (as we were planning a destination wedding).  We stayed on Ka'anapali Beach, but had our wedding in South Maui at a private estate (Honua Kai Lani 'Sugarman' Estate- just arranged for a shuttle for our guests.  The venue was gorgeous!!! We were steps from the water but not on a beach - we got ready at the estate, and had both our ceremony and reception there.  It is BEAUTIFUL there!! P.S. Congrats!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards