Maine

In Need of a Photographer for photos at Acadia National Park

I am in Need of a Photographer for photos to be taken at Acadia National Park this coming July (2014).

We only need one for a few hours to take some photos of my husband and I and our group of 10 friends.  This will be our "Wedding Celebration Day" as we will be vacationing in Surry Maine for a week to celebrate our marriage.

If anyone knows of a Professional Photographer that isn't outrageous in price please let me know.  We are only in need of one for a few hours.

I have contacted everyone I could find on The Knot and Google and prices are very high. Much higher than my photographer for my actual wedding ceremony in Mass.

thanks!!!!

Re: In Need of a Photographer for photos at Acadia National Park

• Check out Portrait New England. They are very reasonable and they work with you on price.
  • Hi there!
    I am a photographer out of Pennsylvania but I will up in Maine during the end of July so I'm looking for some jobs!...Feel free to shoot me an email if you're still looking for someone!
    Addieeshelman.com
    hello@addieeshelman.com

• @az1177 Vendors are not allowed to advertise on this website.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Okay sorry about that - I kept getting an error message when I tried to respond earlier - so I just posted one word to see if it was working before I typed my full answer again...

Try Darlene Terry at Whimsical Years  Photography.  My FI and I just booked her for our June wedding.  She worked with us on a package to give us what we wanted within our budget not to mention I love her gallery of work.  I can't wait for our engagement session in a couple of weeks!  :-)

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards