Minnesota

Looking for a venue in the Twin Cities that allows outside catering and alcohol

Hey everyone,

I've been looking around for venues that allow you to bring in your own catering and your own alcohol. I have seen the prices listed for some of these catering companies and what they want to charge per keg, and it's outrageous! I know that our wedding is going to go through plenty of beer, so the more I can save on that the better. So basically, I'm wondering if there is a venue that has an outdoor ceremony area, a reception area that can hold up to 250 people and allows outside catering and alcohol. Thanks a lot!

Matt

Re: Looking for a venue in the Twin Cities that allows outside catering and alcohol

• im getting married at hope glen farm. you can bring your own catering, alcohol, everything. They include ceremony space, dinner in the pavillion or barn and dancing in the barn also chairs, linnens and a photobooth space. The venue was $5k for everything. Please note I had to book 1 1/2 in advance.
  • We are having ours at Day Block Event Center. It's $4500 for the evening with tables and chairs.  They allow your own caterer/alcohol vendor. And it's lovely!
  • Eagan Community Center.  I don't have experience with them, but it looks pretty!
  • The Vadnais Heights Commons was one I looked at for our wedding.  If I remember correctly, they have you get your own vendors so that's nice.  It's huge and can definitely hold more than 250 so no worries about space.  It's a beautiful indoor venue.  The only reason we didn't go with it is because we were wanting a prettier outdoor area for the ceremony.  They have an option for getting married outside as well, but the indoor area is much more beautiful. 
  • Definitely worth checking out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards