New York-New York City

Hotels on Upper West Side

Hi All -

I am getting married in October 2014 on the UWS and am looking for some hotel options. Any ideas? Seems to be a pretty pricey time of year. If any one has had a good experience with blocking rooms please let me know where.

Thanks so much!
Meg

Re: Hotels on Upper West Side

• just repeating from my previous post, but we have a room block at the hotel belleclaire on 77th and broadway. since we're getting married in low season (february) prices range from $149-$189 depending on room size. i'm sure it'll be closer to $200 in october. 

they blocked 10 rooms without a financial obligation. we're exceeding that but its ok because they have the inventory. they've been very easy to work with and we've had no trouble with their online booking system. 

not sure if you're looking for a day after breakfast/brunch, but there is a serafina restaurant across the street with good prices and good service.
  • Thanks! Are you and your girls getting ready there? I am finding it hard to find a large enough "bridal suite" for everyone to fit. Any additional info is appreciated. Thanks and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards