New York-New York City

Riverpark Restaurant

I'm looking for a wedding venue and found Riverpark restaurant and love The Cube. It has large windows and a nice view of the city, Has anyone ever been there for an event, wedding, or to eat at the restaurant? What are your opinions? Also, I sent away for more info about space rentals but does anyone know of their pricing? 

Re: Riverpark Restaurant

• I'm having my wedding at Riverpark, in the restaurant, not the Cube as the Cube space is too small for our wedding.  The food is delicious and the space is really wonderful, but certainly pricey.
  • We're having an intimate wedding which is why we are looking into the cube for our venue. If you don't mind me asking, how much is it per person? And what exactly is included.
  • I don't know the cube prices, but for the restaurant our dinner option started at $170 a person for a 3 course sit down dinner, not including cocktail hour.  Kelly is one of their event coordinators and she's really fabulous to work with.
  • I don't know the cube prices, but for the restaurant our dinner option started at $170 a person for a 3 course sit down dinner, not including cocktail hour.  Kelly is one of their event coordinators and she's really fabulous to work with.
  • Just an update: we heard from Kelly and she was very helpful in creating a more budget friendly proposal for our wedding that was technically under our budget but we have lots of time so we're still looking at other venues and options. Originally, she gave us a budget proposal that was too much but when we expressed how much we liked the place but we were looking to spend xyz on our entire wedding budget and asked about if there were any ways we could have the price lowered through different day or month options, she was very accommodating. She suggested doing a buffet which saved $30 pp and having an earlier ceremony and reception end at 9:30 than 11 which saved thousands. 

What I've learned is that it doesn't hurt to ask and reach out to see if there are other options if you really like a location. The worst they could say is "this is are lowest price" and you move on. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards