July 2015 Weddings

July 2015 brides!

I've been waiting for the 2015 boards to arrive!

My FI just got engaged on 12.13.13 and have booked a venue for 7.18.15!

I feel like it's such a long ways away and am not sure how far along in the planning we should be.

Where are you July 2015 brides at? !

Re: July 2015 brides!

• Here! I am getting married on the 7.10. My FI and got engaged on 11.15.13. I am very far along however I have been so excited to plan our wedding. 

@FutureMr&Mrs where are you getting married? 
  • FutureMr&MrsGFutureMr&MrsG member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2014

Congrats on your engagement and planning!

We are getting married at Promises to Keep in Derry, NH. Where are you getting married?

• Cape Cod Museum of Art in Dennis,MA. I am doing some major checking off the to-do list. How is your planning coming along? 
  • Hello Everyone! This board is finally here! I'm getting married 7/11/15 in Pittsgrove NJ at Running Deer Golf Club. I have a lot of plans and ideas, but the only FINAL decisions i've made are venue and dress. 
  • I'm here! We got engaged 9.23.13 (my birthday!) and are currently planning a 7.31.15 wedding in Albany, NY. The venue and photographer are booked, the rings and dress are bought, and all I wonder is if it is all done yet, but according to that checklist, I still have a whole lot more to do :/
  • Congratulations everyone!
    We got engaged 9/14/13 and have set the date for 7/24/15.  The only thing I have done so far is book the venue - gotta get moving!
  • Looks like 7/11/15 is a popular date! I am getting married on this day as well. We got engaged 12/14/13 and were trying to decide between 2015 or 2016. We recently decided on a 2015 wedding date so now I have to get started with everything!
  • We are planning a destination wedding to Punta Cana@ the Hard Rock Hotel. We are planning on getting married 7/.3/15. Since, its a destination wedding we are meeting with the Travel agent 2/14 and taking our engagement pictures 6/14 to get the save the dates out. Also, having our 1s bridesmaid meeting 2/14. Still 9,000 more things to do.
  • My fiancé proposed on 11/15/13 and our wedding date is 7/2/15!!!!! I've already booked my venue in NJ but that's about it.
  • Hi ladies and congrats to everyone! We got engaged 1/20/14 and are planning a wedding for sometime in July of next year in the Finger Lakes region of NY. That's as far as we have got.
  • Engaged in June, wedding 7/11/15. 
  • Hey ladies :) got engaged in October, planning for a wedding in July 2015 (obviously) in Toronto. Nothing booked yet but should be within the next week or two (starting with venue and photographer). Also, Haaaaaayyyyyyy @JennaDyer hehe!
  • @parose I got engaged the same day :)
  • Is anyone planning to have their ceremony or reception outdoors??.
  • I'll be having my ceremony outdoors!
  • I'm indoors, in front of a fireplace. It's kind of ironic since it's at the end of july...
  • Our ceremony will be outside!
  • I'm indoors, in front of a fireplace. It's kind of ironic since it's at the end of july...

Us too :)
  • @mightymousy Hey lady! Toronto huh not sticking to the north pole ;) glad to see you over here too!!!
  • @mightymousy Hey lady! Toronto huh not sticking to the north pole ;) glad to see you over here too!!!
    Haha, some how I can't picture all our family and friends trekking up here for a wedding since no one has ever even visited us in 4 years.
  • Here is another 7/11/15 bride!!! It also happens to be my grandparents anniversary day so it is special to me! We got engaged on 1/18/14! I have the church and the photographer! It will be in amazing city of New Orleans, LA!! Happy planning everyone!!
  • Weekend of 7/17/15 hopefully having the whole event outdoors. Actually been engaged sense 7/16/12 just decided on a weekend at the beginning of this year. 
  • Engaged since 1.3.14 -- venue has been booked for 7.4.15! 
  • We're getting married in mid-July (probably the 17th, not booked the venue yet) and have been engaged since 15.02.2014. We're hoping to have the ceremony on North Berwick Beach (if it doesn't rain too much) and have the reception (and possibly second ceremony) in the Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa in North Berwick.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got engaged February 27th, 2013 and are planning a July wedding in general. I'm finishing up my Master's in London next year on July 10th and he's teaching in Florida. We don't have anything booked since our families are spread all over the east coast and we have no idea how to coordinate everyone. FL would be easiest by far (and most comfortable, since that's where we met and went to college and where all our friends are), but a July wedding in FL sounds miserable! Mosquitos and humidity and in the 100s...it'd be a nightmare. So we have no clue! 
  • Got engaged January 22nd 2014 and will be getting married at the royal manor in Garfield NJ on 7/19/15... So excited! Congrats everyone on their engagements :) We have a lot planned but I haven't begun the dress shopping yet. Would it be good to get that done more sooner than later?
  • Got engaged January 22nd 2014 and will be getting married at the royal manor in Garfield NJ on 7/19/15... So excited! Congrats everyone on their engagements :) We have a lot planned but I haven't begun the dress shopping yet. Would it be good to get that done more sooner than later?
    @Meganrapisarda It depends on where you want to get your dress. When I ordered mine, they said it would take about 12 months to come in. It also took me a few different trips to different stores. If you know what kind you want, that helps, but if not, there's no harm in going early to try to narrow it down. I thought I knew what I wanted, but I ended up going with something completely different. 

Oh, and if your username is your real name, I suggest emailing the KGs for a screen name change. It is the internet after all.
  • MSM2011 said:
    We got engaged on 12/20/2013 and our wedding is 7/11/2015.  I have nothing booked yet but hoping that will change within the next 2-3 weeks!  

OMG YOU ARE MY DATE TWIN!!!! 07/11/15

We are booking the venue next week!

• Well She's in NY and I'm in NC. We'er getting married in NY. I have not started dress shopping, that is just so overwhelming to me
  • Anyone getting married on 7/10? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards