Virginia
Options

Wedding Items for Sale! (Crystal trees, Mercury Votive Holders, Antique Birdcage Cardholders, etc.)

Click on each picture to see more detail.
12 x Round 12-inch Centerpiece Mirrors
 - $4 eachGreat for reflecting candlelight and adding more dimension to your centerpieces.

60 x Purple Antique Mercury Glass Votive Holders - $150 for all 60 including long burning tealights(we ended up having to use battery operated tealights provided by the venue in these so the votive holders are in perfect condition)

4 x White Manzanita Crystal Trees - perfect for dramatic centerpieces, wishing trees, or to decorate church, guestbook table, etc. - $225 eachEach tree is already set in plaster in beautiful tall white vases.  Every tree has 5 long strands of swarovski crystals each with a large teardrop shaped crystal at the end.  The flowers are removable if they don't match your theme (they are wired on with floral wire).  I also have a bunch of extra flowers and long crystal strands that I didn't end up using that I can throw in as well.

1 x White Paper Parasol - $15I was planning to paint "Thank You" on this and use it for photos but ran out of time and didn't use it.  Sturdy parasol with bamboo frame.  Open parasol measures 32" in diameter.

'

10 x 8 inch Round Purple Lanterns - $30We weren't able to hang these up from the ceiling at the venue as it was far too high, so they are brand new, never been used.  Hang easily with fishing wire or string.

2 x Antique Style Birdcage Wedding Card Holders - $35 for the setCan easily be spray painted white.  We chose to leave them antique and decorate them with tulle.  They are 17" and 13" tall.  Each has a small front door with a latch and the top lifts off when you need to get the cards out.  I also still have the white feather lovebirds you see attached in the second picture and can include those in the set if you want.

All items available for pickup in the Baltimore area, or I can ship (everything except the manzanita crystal trees) if you are willing to pay for shipping costs.
Visit The Knot!

Re: Wedding Items for Sale! (Crystal trees, Mercury Votive Holders, Antique Birdcage Cardholders, etc.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards