Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFFC? Do you not do that here anymore?

Re: FFFC? Do you not do that here anymore?

• Belthil said:
    Confession: when I made the bed this morning I purposely made it so my side has more covers than H.

Confession: I do that literally every single time. Every time.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Belthil said:
    Confession: when I made the bed this morning I purposely made it so my side has more covers than H.

Confession: I do that literally every single time. Every time.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think its going to become a regular occurrence, so far I've only done it sporadically. When H gets into bed before I do and makes a cocoon with all the covers. I've taken to hiding and extra blanket between the wall and our bed.

Though to be honest I'm such a blanket hog when I sleep that I end up with most of the blankets by morning. I think his cocoon is his preemptive strike against that.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My fi is so anal about disarray he puts a halt to me hogging the bedding immediately when the bed is made i could never get away with it lol!
  • FFFC:  Living alone and having the bed ALL to myself is glorious.
    sexy, harry styles, best song ever, cute, beautiful, asdjglñlñ, marcel
  • FFFC: I have been completely lazy this entire Christmas break and I'm not one bit ashamed.  It's my last one, I'm enjoying it.
  • FFFC: DH really loves this special brand of Canadian coffee (Tim Horton's), so I bought him some as an early Christmas present, and I told him I liked it, but I lied -- I really don't.

To compensate, I bought some of my favourite brand and I mix the two together, so it's kind of the best of both worlds.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • FFFC: I'm suppose to be translating a paper right now but instead I'm watching Castle and eating cookie dough.
  • Ahhh I miss FFF.  Once that got banned I pretty much moved over to TN.

But my confession: my absolute favorite TV show is Biggest Loser.  And I always eat the same thing when I watch it: an entire box of mac n cheese and a huge bowl of ice cream.  It's glorious.

Related confession: H and I once competed in a drinking game where we took a shot every time they used the word "inspiration" on the biggest loser.  I'm pretty sure I made it to the second commercial before being unable to walk anymore.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FFFC: I convinced myself to buy cupcake decorating supplies to "practice" for any type of wedding related parties. I was intending to eat just 2 cupcakes, and give the rest to the ladies in my rental office....

I ate 8 of them >_>
    Sorry office ladies!
  • FI is on a healthy eating kick before our wedding and asked me to hide all the chocolate but NOT through it out. 

Confession: I threw it out. Then felt guilty. Then got it out of the bin and put it in the spare bedroom closet. Then threw some out again.
  • FFF cannot start before Friday morning.

tia

• FFF cannot start before Friday morning.

tia

What?  According to my screen, it started at 8:30 this morning (it's Friday.)  I'm guessing you live in a time zone in the Eastern hemisphere? 
  •  FFFC: I didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight, so I went to my sister's after work and stayed until it was too late for me to cook. I had plenty of leftovers in the fridge, and it's high time FI fended for himself for a change!

~*~*~*~*~

• This is fun.  We should keep doing this.

FFFC: all I ate today was a shit-ton of guacamole and chips, a "petite" scone from Starbucks, and a burger for dinner.  And the burger had avocado on it.  I'm pretty sure my body is 40% avocado right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• FFFC: I ate almost the entire jar of jube jubes on my desk today... they were supposed to be "prizes" for the students who won multiplication bingo... there wasn't enough left .. so the "prizes" turned into new pencils..
  • Confession, I traded in the Michael Kohrs bag FI got me at the Apple store for an iPad mini. And I'm typing on it right now...
  • FFFC:  Living alone and having the bed ALL to myself is glorious.
    ^^ This. My confession is that I wish I didn't have to share the bed with anyone. I love FI, but the second he gets out of bed on Saturday mornings to go to work, I sprawl starfish style in the middle of the bed and go back to sleep. I've seriously considered separate bedrooms because I love sleeping by myself that much.
  • ckel24 said:
    FFFC:  Living alone and having the bed ALL to myself is glorious.
    ^^ This. My confession is that I wish I didn't have to share the bed with anyone. I love FI, but the second he gets out of bed on Saturday mornings to go to work, I sprawl starfish style in the middle of the bed and go back to sleep. I've seriously considered separate bedrooms because I love sleeping by myself that much.
    I live in a 2BR apartment. It is not uncommon for me to end up sleeping in the spare bedroom if FI's snoring gets out of hand, he steals all the blankets, or he's tossing/turning too much for me to get proper sleep. Having an extra bedroom is seriously the best thing that happened to our relationship.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• What I would like to see brought back is Knot Post Secret b/c the confessions were much more scandalous and discussion-worthy. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • ckel24 said:
    FFFC:  Living alone and having the bed ALL to myself is glorious.

I live in a 2BR apartment. It is not uncommon for me to end up sleeping in the spare bedroom if FI's snoring gets out of hand, he steals all the blankets, or he's tossing/turning too much for me to get proper sleep. Having an extra bedroom is seriously the best thing that happened to our relationship.

*stuck in a box* we're in the process of buying a three bedroom house (currently in a one bedroom apt) and I'm so excited for the possibility of having a second bedroom to go sleep in if I need to.

• Love the whole confession thing! I wasn't here when it happened before.  I confess that I have three load no four loads of laundry that needed folding yesterday and I am watching a Harry Potter marathon instead of doing it.  I have the sniffles though so FI doesn't care too much. He would much rather have wrinkles than snot :)
  • Confession: My mom gave BF and I a tray of Christmas cookies this year. We froze them, of course, to enjoy them longer. Last night I ate all the salted nut rolls and I will never be sorry.
  • Love the whole confession thing! I wasn't here when it happened before.  I confess that I have three load no four loads of laundry that needed folding yesterday and I am watching a Harry Potter marathon instead of doing it.  I have the sniffles though so FI doesn't care too much. He would much rather have wrinkles than snot :)

Dude me too! Only I'm not sick! Lol
  • On Thursday night, I was out of work clothes. I anticipated being too lazy to put away an entire load so I only washed one outfit. I'm still wearing most of those clothes.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I bought a new pair of shoes today that I shouldn't have. We're suppose to be saving money but they are really cute and they were on sale.
  • Confession: my car battery died while we were travelling for the holidays (we took FI's car), and I intentionally didn't bother to jump start it until today because I didn't want FI to ask me to do any errands for him.  And I paid all my bills for the month already and wanted to go shopping today so I figured it was time to get the battery running again.

• When FI and I are out to eat, I strongly convince him every time to get dessert. That way I can have a small bite but not feel guilty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards