Wedding Party

Co-Maids of Honor

If I have two co-maids of honor, does my fiance have to have two best men?

Re: Co-Maids of Honor

• How would that work then? Does the second MOH just walk with a groomsman?
  • I had 2 MOH and the 2nd MOH who processed out walked with a GM.  But I also had uneven sides where my last two BMs walked out together! 
  • I had 2 MOHs. My sister walked with the best man, and I asked my husband (privately) if he chose a 2nd best man, who it would be. My 2nd MOH walked with him 2nd. And so on. We had even sides, but it isn't required.
  • I have 2 MOH and he has 1 best man.  No GM and no other bridesmaids.  We're just having everyone walk in single file and perhaps walk out single file as well.  Or else he can walk out with a woman on each arm.
  • My best friend had myself and another close friend as her MOHs. Her (now) H only had one BM and we walked out with him, one on each arm.

• I had 3 (yes 3, there was NO way I could choose between my 3 best friends).  2 walked with DH's brothers, one walked with the best man (also a brother).  They were all recognized as MOH's in the program.  
  • I don't think I will have a MOH at all.. I may just go three bridesmaids
  • I have a MOH and a CO. Only because he has two brothers who have all interchangably been BM (best men) and CO for each other. Heck, your sides don't even have to be the same unless it'll bug you out later.

Just can't wait til July 11th, 2015!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Wedding party members don't have to be paired off.  They can walk individually or in any combination back down the aisle.
  • I have 2 MoHs as well.  No one will be paired up during the processional unless I have the BMs go down in pairs to speed things up. The Groom and GM's will either walk down the aisle separately or process in from the side of the church, then the BM's will either walk down the aisle separately or in pairs, the the MOH's, then the ring bearer, then the flower girl, then moi.

As far as the recessional I don't really care what happens once I walk down the aisle with my new hubby :-P

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• I am having two maids of honor and my FH is having two best men.  I happen to be really close to both my cousin and my sister and his best men are his best friends that are twins and his old neighbors.  Neither of us could decide so we both just went with two. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards