Nevada-Las Vegas

DDB Drinks! please Help

Hi Everyone, I know there are quite a few questions about DDB and drinks but wondered if anyone could help?

We are UK based and are getting married on 1st May 2014 in Las Vegas :-) We have a 2 hour strip tour booked for our guests after our reception and are providing drinks on board. The only problem Is we are not sure of where the best place would be to purchase them! (we won't have a car, so we will need to get a taxi to collect it) I know it may sound silly but I have tried internet searches of the best locations (We are staying at MGM) and have looked at total wine website which looks ok for beer/wine, but I wondered if you could get Smirnoff & coke in a can, Jack Daniels & coke in a can etc. as there is no glass allowed.

Where does everyone get their drink from? or where are you planning on getting some from.

Thank you

Re: DDB Drinks! please Help

• THere are walgreens on the strip, the beer might be a little higher than off strip though.  I don't think  you can get jack and smirnoff in a can, we might be super classy and do boxed wine and red solo cups, but mostly we are just doing beer.  Usually some of hte cheaper alcohols will have plastic handles of alcohol, but I am not sure exactly what is available on strip. 
  • A lot of bottles (vodka and rum) are plastic now, so you may want to look for those. We are doing the bus as well and that's what I'm going to look for.
  • Thanks for the replies. We are providing beer and we did think of the wine in a box, but just wondered on the Smirnoff and Jack as you can get that over here as well as Pimms in a can! Just might have to go with a plastic spirit and mix combo.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards