June 2014 Weddings

Brooch Bouquet

Is anyone else doing a brooch and fabric flower bouquet? I am hand picking my brooches but i will not be making my own flowers I am not very crafty. But I will be assembling it myself, I have a vision but I wont start making it until march or april so my Fiance doesnt see it. But I have yet to see anyone else do this and alot of women look at me weird but I love the idea of being able to have it forever and pass it down to my daughter if she wants it :). If you are buying one premade I wouldnt mind seeing some pictures <3
              Our colors are blush pink, tan (beige) and brown, So I am doing different kinds of fabric flowers and about 10-15 brooches all about the same style and lots of pearls. Hope to see your awesome ideas :)

Cody

Re: Brooch Bouquet

• I am making my own brooch bouquets as well! I had the women of my family contribute brooches and I bought some myself. Our colors are cobalt blue and lime green so I'm making my bouquets for my bridesmaids blue and green, while mine is going to be all white, crystals and pearls.  I put tons of brooches on and filled the spaces with hydrangea petals. I am hoping these stand up next to other Knotties! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards