New York-New York City

What is the going rate for a DOC in NYC?

Hi ladies, I am thinking of hiring a DOC and was wondering what people have paid so I can get an idea of the reasonableness of quotes.

Thanks.

Re: What is the going rate for a DOC in NYC?

• I am not sure. I am getting married in LI and I have two DOCs and I am paying $400. I
  • I am not sure. I am getting married in LI and I have two DOCs and I am paying $400. I
    You got a good deal but that's definitely below market rate for NYC. :)

I am seeing prices $1,000-$2,500, am just trying to figure out if most fall closer to the $1,000 price or $2,500 price.
  • My florist has an event planning/DOC business too, and they're charging $500 for their services for the month before the wedding.
  • Out of curiosity (because I will be looking soon for this stuff as well) - who is the florist with the event planning/DOC business? And where are they located?
  • I'm hiring a full on wedding planner for $2,250 which is pretty good price if you ask me. We recently found out that she upped her prices because she's been getting popular and receiving positive reviews. Now just to have her as a DOC would cost more than what we are paying! Trying looking for an experience but not quite well known DOC. 
  • I am paying $450 for my DOC but I know that her rate has increased to $500/ day as of 2014. This is for as many hours on the day of my wedding plus unlimited phone and email consultation. She has basically helped me plan my entire wedding remotely. It's so great because I am really unsure of what I'm doing! I've already saved tons of money. I'd DEFINITELY recommend contacting her!

EAEvents.weebly.com

You can message me if you'd like more details about what I've been doing in my wedding planning process :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards