Chit Chat
Options

Anyone else home tonight?

I'm waiting for DH to get home and will probably watch a movie- we still have Hostel Part 2 which we ordered from Netflix over a year ago. What is everyone else up to?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone else home tonight?

• Options
    Me! We were supposed to go to the city to see the tree today but decided against it because of the snow. Turned out to be a dud. I've been watching pit bulls and parolees all day long. It's making me want to rescue a dog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    FI and I are discussing financial planning...  Necessary, I know, but not so much fun.  We're planning to watch a Netflix movie later and play with the dog.  A really exciting Saturday night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, the snow isn't too bad. It's really light actually. 
    I've never watched that show- i'll have to check it out. Do you have any animals?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-else-home-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:dad336e0-d178-431a-be00-d9931ca9c78dPost:4f29244c-0ad6-47e5-b030-70b46b658900">Re: Anyone else home tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and I are discussing financial planning...  Necessary, I know, but not so much fun.  We're planning to watch a Netflix movie later and play with the dog.  A really exciting Saturday night!
    Posted by a6a14173[/QUOTE]

<div>haha sounds exciting. What movie do you plan to watch? I'm always looking for new ones to watch on instant streaming. </div>
  • Options
    I am stuck in Arkansas hoping my flight home tomorrow is not cancelled. I was supposed to leave on Thursday, but the flight was cancelled and I couldn't get another one until Sunday. I had to COME here a day late because of flight trouble. I am not having good luck this holiday!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Yes we have 2 hedgehogs.  We've had Pax since he was 6 weeks old and Toby is a special needs rescue that we got in October.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-else-home-tonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:dad336e0-d178-431a-be00-d9931ca9c78dPost:867e2912-989f-44ff-be21-979bfd2f9fb2">Re: Anyone else home tonight?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Anyone else home tonight? : haha sounds exciting. What movie do you plan to watch? I'm always looking for new ones to watch on instant streaming. 
    Posted by JadziaDax[/QUOTE]

How to Train Your Dragon.  We're Canadian, and the Canadian Netflix pretty much sucks!  But for the price, if you can get a few good ones out of it (plus some great shows like Arrested Development and X-Files- yes we're dorks)  it's still worth it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It snowed here today, but it rained all day yesterday, so nothing stuck. There was some icy snow on my fiancé's car when we got home from visiting his family, so we took our Corgi out to feel the first snow under her feet -- she was not impressed at all. I'm hoping we get some nice, pretty snow for her to play in so she can learn to love it like her brother and sister.

• Options
    Addie: I hope you get home safe. Sorry you're having so many troubles with your flights. Did your dad end up waiting for you to have dinner? You said you figured he was joking..

a6a: the American Netflix isn't any better, although I didn't even know there were different versions. 
  • Options
    Hahaha! They DID wait! So that was nice!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards