Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Home Improvement Registry

Hello All, I have scanned boards as well as the internet looking for the answer and it doesn't seem to be coming up. Has anyone come up with a great way other than "word of mouth" to "register" for Lowe's Home Improvement Gift Cards? 

The only answers I have found state, do not put gift cards on the invitations, etc. But doesn't give me a solution. I've been going over and over it and not sure what to do....Suggestions, Please!!! :)

Re: Home Improvement Registry

• Options
    If it's for a wedding shower - there is no good way to ask for gift cards. Most people want to see you open a physical gift.

If it's for the wedding - the best way to spread it is by having a very small registry and word of mouth. If someone asks what you want for your wedding say "we're saving to fix up our home." 
  • Options
    Simply don't register and spread by word of mouth that you don't need any gifts but are saving to fix up your home.

That's about all you can do.  It's rude to out right ask for cash, gift cards etc. on invitations or your wedding website.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Thank you! Yep, I had a feeling this was going to be the answer. I wish those home improvement stores would just jump on board with this whole registry thing! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards