Nevada-Las Vegas

love this idea!

I'll be getting this for my son to wear for the wedding. He will be 1 month short of turning 3 I think it is so cute! You can customize the colors so I think I'll have the board be white with black writing and the satin hanger will be pink :) I found it on etsy for 20 bucks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: love this idea!

• My little boy will have a 'Here comes the Bride, my Mummy' sign. He really wants to walk down the aisle so I thought the sign would be cute. He will be 6.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• It really is cute :) I only decided on it because my 8 year old is holding the ring pillow so there wasn't really a job for my youngest and I want him apart of the wedding so this will work perfect! It will look so cute on your little boy!
  • I love this, we keep going back and forth I. Whether or not we are bringing Dd. She will be 16 months old and if my future il would go we would pay for their room and they would watch her in the evenings but they are auper cheap and probably won't be coming and so we will most likely leave dd with them. I'm having super mommy guilt about it though and I would love to have her involved with the wedding somehow
  • Ohhh I can't imagine not having my children apart of the wedding. I really hope they end up going for you! It's a really cute idea especially for the little ones :)
  • Im in the same boat as a13049- my little man will be just slightly over 17 months at the time, so I am hoping he will be a walking pro by then and can follow direction like go to daddy or else he may have to sit this one out (my maid of honor, also his godmother said she would carry him down the aisle instead of the bouquet if we really want to include him, but he is a tubby one!) 
  • Our daughter will be 18 months, at the moment the plan is for her to walk down the aisle with my maid of honor :)  Then during the two hour strip tour after the ceremony before the reception (whilst we have our portrait shots done) she'll be under the care of her grandparents, if she's doing well she can do the tour, or if she's tired or grumpy they'll take her back to the hotel for a bit before the reception.  It's a tricky one and it might be a bit difficult but our parents are keen to help and I would hate to not have her there.
  • I know what you mean! My son I'm sure will need a nap too! I'm hoping to get him to take a small nap before the wedding but I think that is just wishful thinking!
  • Yeah, I third that- with the time change and everything, I am afraid my little guy won't even make it to the ceremony (since it will be 9pm in Chicago technically for him) but hopefully he will acclimate to the change of time the 2 days before AND get a good nap while I am getting myself glammed! Oh the life of a mommy bride to be!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards