California-Central

san luis obispo wedding venues

Ive been trying to plan my wedding for about 3 months now and have had no luck. I am from slo county but currently living in monterey. I want to find a venue that kind-of has it all. I was thinking calcareous winery but Im afraid that might be too expensive. If anyone has any ideas that would be great. Something that is beautiful and affordable would be even better. I dont see how people pay for these things and I had no idea how expensive it really was.

Re: san luis obispo wedding venues

• edited December 2011
    Are you looking specifically in SLO or just the area? What kind of budget are you looking for? How many people do you need it to fit? Are you looking for somewhere that does ceremony and reception? For "has it all" are you looking for somewhere that supplies photography, cake, flowers, etc, as well?
  • edited December 2011
    some where that has everything except for like photography, flowers etc. Its for 110 people and really any where in the area.
  • vivianfloravivianflora member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Monday Club in San Luis Obispo has great price and the building has great history.

Castoro Cellars Winery in Paso Robles has an amazing property.

Dallidet Adobe in San Luis Obispo is in an amaing garden.

All 3 would require rental companies for tables, chairs and linens.
    All 3 have great prices for our area and are unique.
    It is much much cheaper to bring in your own rentals than to pay a venue to supply them.

• edited December 2011
    Hi, I'm not sure what your budget is but I fell in love with Hummingbird House in Templeton Ca. It was too high for my budget but was on the low end compared to the wineries. Good luck!
  • Paso Robles Inn
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Avila Beach Resort, on the golf course, comes with just about everything, wedding planner incuded, it a really good price for what they include, and the girl who runs the events there is increadibly helpful.  
  • Also Peacock Farms in Arroyo Grande is gorgeous and has flowers and other services
  • This is a zombie thread, it's from 2011.
  • actually, its still very much relative.  She may not still be looking for a place in SLO, but I am and the responses have been rather helpful-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards