Flowers
Options

help! Florest issues

I met with one of the two florest that my venue includes in the price for centerpieces.  I have been having the hardest time with flowers because I cannot see a finished product and I cannot visualize it well.  Because of this I brought my future SIL and MIL with me because they are quite good at this.  I did not hear anything from the florest and when I called to check on the details they were going to send me they could not find a record of my original meeting.  I have since gone back and picked new stuff, though I am pretty sure not what I originally picked out.  They again still have not sent me my information though they called to confirm my email address.  The other place is not returning my calls.  My venue only gives $2pp back if you do not use their vendors.

Re: help! Florest issues

• Options
    I would complain to your venue.  The venue works solely with these two florists and if their customers aren't happy with the florists then they should know about it.  Because if the customers aren't happy then the venue can drop those florists from their preferred vendor list thus hurting the florists business.

So say something to your venue about the florist situation and see what they have to say.

And if you really want to see your centerpiece beforehand ask the florist to make a mock up but just know that doing so will cost you some money.

• Options

update - we were picking flowers up for a retirement ceremony at work and I asked the owner if she had my information.  They had input my email address wrong and that is why I was not getting the information from her.

The florest that I had not been able to reach has finally called me and I have to set up a meeting with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards