Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

nail bar

I live out of town, so I'm clueless on places to get my nails done before the wedding.  Any suggestions?  Parents live in South Hills (Green Tree), wedding is in Oakland, so either of these locations works or Shadyside/Squirrel Hill areas.  I imagine some of my bridesmaids will come with.  Please help, thx!

Re: nail bar

• No one has a nail place they like??
  • I have been going to Envy Nail Spa for 4-5 years now & they are FABULOUS!!!!! They're on mt Lebanon boulevard which is close to greentree.... Maybe 10-15 minute drive max. Anyways, we went there with my bridal party... Awesome. Awesome. You can say Becky Cooper referred you. Lynh does my nails, Gwen is the owner (she's also fabulous) and Cindy is really good. Diane is also very good. There are many good people there but I always go to Lynh (Lynn) Ron Gwen or Cindy.
  • I moved 35 miles north of them & I still drive all the way bc I can't find anyone decent where I live now. Their number is: 412.668.0175
  • Becky, Nails by Sally in Cranberry, over by Montecello's (in that Plaza).  Ask for Jimmy.  He's Awesome.

• @rcooper1102---TY!   I will check them out since they're so close.  
  • clickchick … thank you. 
    I've been there but I've had 2 bad experiences with them,1 iffy experience, and 1 good.  The good was.. .a dude (I don't know his name, but he had been in a recent accident) and he was pretty good.   I've tried 3 salons up here to no avail :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards