New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Any Poughkeepsie Grand Brides?

Hi all! I don't really know if this is the place to post this topic but oh well. I am considering the Poughkeepsie Grand as a venue. I love eerything about it except that it has no outdoor ceremony space. Did anyone get married at the grand or plan to get married there and would be willing to share pictures ideas so I can get an idea about how a ceremony would look. We are thinking the terrace room, which is the smaller room. I'd appreciate hearing what anyone has to say or share! Thanks

Re: Any Poughkeepsie Grand Brides?

• Options
    I was married in the Terrace room last fall. I can't say enough good things about the Grand in general.  Everything went seamlessly. I also wanted an outdoor space, and this was one thing we had to give up, but it turned out just fine.  

• Options
    I'm also thinking about having my wedding at the grand, I've attended weddings there before and work very close, so I'm familiar with it. It was super convenient for guests to go upstairs after the reception. I'm obviously weighing my options but I'm waiting for an email back from them at the moment.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://hudsonvalley.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_any-poughkeepsie-grand-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:000b51d9-9dc0-4173-a0d5-c0cd3eeede3dPost:cb347792-90b1-4f32-8edf-9192bc855fac">Re: Any Poughkeepsie Grand Brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm also thinking about having my wedding at the grand, I've attended weddings there before and work very close, so I'm familiar with it. It was super convenient for guests to go upstairs after the reception. I'm obviously weighing my options but I'm waiting for an email back from them at the moment.
    Posted by AmyMike1122[/QUOTE]

We are planning our wedding there now, although we are having a church wedding everything is going great and i cant say enough about how great the price is for our large wedding (270 people guest list. )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards