Michigan-Detroit

Affordable Rehearsal Dinner sites in Metro Detroit

Hello, I'm looking for an affordable place for my rehearsal dinner. Our venue is in Clinton Township, so really anywhere in the area (Sterling Heights, St. Clair Shores, Eastpointe, etc.) is ideal. I'd like to keep it under $20 pp-- the cheaper, the better, as my FI and I are on a tight budget, but we'd still like to have it somewhere nice. Any help is appreciated-- thank you! :)

Re: Affordable Rehearsal Dinner sites in Metro Detroit

• I am not too familiar with that area but we had our RD at DeLuca's Restaurant in Garden City. It is an italian place (that my family loves) so we just went with a simple pizza/salad/dessert and beer/wine menu. It was no more than $11 per person I think, and drinks were by the pitcher. If you have any places like that near you that could work. We didn't want to do a heavy meal the night before the wedding and we wanted to stay away of foods that we were eating the next day.

Good luck!

• I know there is a winery in Canton that does rehearsal dinners and it advertises as low as $15 a head.  I have no idea about what the food is like, etc. though.
  • Maybe try the Italian American Cultural society also.
  • I'd go with Roger's Roost on Schoenherr north of 14 Mile Rd. I have never been disappointed in the food there. They have a separate room for private parties, and I have found their prices to be competitive. I believe you could plan something in your price range.
  • I don't know about RD there from experience but I will second DeLucas. My family has had numerous affairs there (reunion meetings, funeral luncheons, get togethers) over the past twenty years or so. Always good food, good service, good atmosphere and really reasonable prices. Ample parking and the dining room is split into different sized areas so you can have relative privacy with just your group or be among other diners. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards