May 2014 Weddings

Programs...bubbles...and ribbon wands OH MY!!!

I'm planning on doing programs, bubbles, and ribbon wands for the church.  Our guest list is at 280 (thanks FMIL).  Programs I'm in no rush to do.  But I'd like to order the bubbles and ribbon wands.  How many do you think I should order of each?  25? 50?

I know there's still time but I'd like to get that out of the way.  I'll also need to get baskets for those items and I'm doing flip flop baskets.  I'd like to get it all done in one trip.

As always thanks for your help <3
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Programs...bubbles...and ribbon wands OH MY!!!

• If I was you, I'd go to walmart and buy there bubble wands there. That's what I did. You get 100 bubbles for 15 bucks. Then you can fancy them up with a bow or something. This is what the box looks like, except I got the box without the heart shape on top, it was just a circle, and the box came with more. image
  • As far as baskets go, I'd go to DOllar Tree. Again this is what I did. I was able to get baskets for napkins, programs, bubbles, and silverware. They were a dollar a piece.
  • What @dluberts said.  I would stick to keeping it cheap due to your guest list number.
    Anniversary
  • So far on Oriental Trading I found a 48 pack of bubbles for 6.25.  I found ribbon wands I want on there too.  I'm all for keeping cheap I'm just unsure of how much to order.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Are the bubbles and wands both supposed to be used at the same time? Do you think people will want one of each? Normally I would say you should order one for every person, but that seems like overkill. I would at least order a little over half your number of guests of each one though so that people can get at one per couple.
  • @futuremrsn3312 Maybe enough bubbles for half the guests?  I'm not sure cause I don't think everyone is going to want to.  Also, if there will be children there I'm sure if they are old enough they will all want to blow bubbles, kids love that kind of stuff. 
    Anniversary
  • Are the bubbles and wands both supposed to be used at the same time? Do you think people will want one of each? Normally I would say you should order one for every person, but that seems like overkill. I would at least order a little over half your number of guests of each one though so that people can get at one per couple.
    Yea both will be used while we leave the church.    I'm starting to think 100 bubbles.  50 wands.  We're having a full Catholic mass.  Obviously close friends and family will make the church.  Family friends and coworkers I'd think would be more inclined to just skip it.
    @futuremrsn3312 Maybe enough bubbles for half the guests?  I'm not sure cause I don't think everyone is going to want to.  Also, if there will be children there I'm sure if they are old enough they will all want to blow bubbles, kids love that kind of stuff. 
    Only kids we're having are those that are in the bridal party.  I'm sure some people will forget or not take either.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • futuremrsn3312 I just recently got the same oriental trading catalog with all the wedding stuff in it. I was pleasantly surprised by what they had in there, they had some really cute stuff! Definitely ordering the striped paper straws to go with our mason jar favors. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards