Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Yorktowne Farms - York, PA

There's a farm near my parent's house that I've loved since I was a little girl and I would love to have my wedding there. It's on Mundis Mill Rd near Central York High School. I looked it up online and several wedding photos and videos have come up, but no real information. I tried the number but have yet to get a response. I was wondering if anyone had their reception there or had any information. Thanks!

Re: Yorktowne Farms - York, PA

• Options
    We checked into it last year and the location doesn't take calls but deals with all of their bookings through a local caterer.  I'm pretty sure it was Artistic Foods Catering that we spoke with about that location.  Sorry not more help but I know they don't take calls or bookings on their end.
  • Options
    I don't know much, but I believe that they are partnered with a caterer and can only be booked through that caterer. Unfortunately I have no idea who that caterer is, but hopefully this can help you track that information down!
  • Options

Sorry this is so late, My daughter had her wedding there a few  years ago.  It is a private residence and  they only accomidate  a few weddings each year. My family was friends of the original owners.   You will need to contact Ben with Artistic Foods Catering 144 Roosevelt Ave, Suite 300 York  PA 17401 he had sole rights to private parties there.  Best of Luck for the future.

Roxane

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards