California-Central

Printing Guest List

Is there an easy way to print the guest list with names/addresses in an easy more readable format than what is there when you click "print"?

Re: Printing Guest List

• Did you ever find out how to print the list? I'm trying to do that now and it's frustrating. I know that if you had a guest list already typed up in an Excel document you were able to upload that document to theknot, so why can't we export this guest list in theknot to an Excel spreadsheet?

I'm curious, what did you end up doing?

• So davidsracin, I found this on their help page, which doesn't help at all! There is no "link" in the upper-right corner:

You can print information from any of the pages of The Knot Guest List Manager. Here's how:

Go to the "Print and Export" page by clicking on the link in the upper-right corner. You will see all the summary counts at the top and various versions of the guest list on the bottom of the page. You can print the summary counts directly. Or, to print a guest list, select the type of list you are looking for, and save it to your computer. From there, print it from Excel or any other spreadsheet program.

Read more: Guest List Manager: Printing Your Guest ListTheKnot.com - http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/wedding-guest-list-help/articles/guest-list-manager-printing-your-guest-list.aspx#ixzz2qcRthEZc

• I got impatient, and since they don't have an online chat I ended up highlighting my guest list and printed the selection. I'm sure there is a more reasonable way, but we just couldn't figure it out...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards