Illinois
Options

Need an Inexpensive Venue

Hello,
I live in Chicago and I am trying to locate a venue for around $4000-$4500. Does anyone have any suggestions, suburbs are fine?

Re: Need an Inexpensive Venue

• Options
    I'm sorry no one answered this, and I don't know if you found a place or not, but FI and I are getting married in Batavia, IL at The Riverview Banquets and I think their minimum cost for the place is 4200.  They have different packages depending on how many people etc.  The place includes, food, drinks, table settings, linens in just about any color under the sun, and they have small vases if you need them for centerpieces.  FI were so please with the place that after 20 mins we signed the papers and put down a deposit.  It was the only place we looked at.  They do have an onsite ceremony site (FI are also using that as well) for an extra $400 I believe and it includes the set up and take down of chairs.  They are the real pretty white folding chairs too, so it will look really nice. In the reception hall they also offer to cover the chairs for an extra like 4 or 7 dollars per chair.  FI and won't be doing that because in all honesty, no one will remember if our chairs were covered or not. :)  Anyways, here is the link to the place, it has prices listed there as well.  Hope this helps, or if you found another place then congrats on that!!

http://www.riverviewbanquets.net/home-page.html
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards