March 2014 Weddings
Options

It feels like the to-do list is never ending.

I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with her head cut off....

1. Order wedding bands from jeweler
  2. Fitting/measurements for my dress so my mom can start putting it back together
  3. Order my shoes
  4. Tasting at Venue
  5. Order 2 parts of my girls bridal party gifts (other parts are being made - bracelet, earrings, pashmina)
  6. Get my "colors" done at Clinique or someplace else (MAC costs an arm/leg/first born/kidney/liver and head) so I can see what to purchase for my wedding day make up.
  7. Get panties for under my "spanx"  
  8. Work on seating chart....er...rearranging seating arrangements as RSVP's come in.  
  9. Finalize rehearsal dinner and rehearsal times at church.
  10. Get marriage license
  11. Get my hair highlighted (?!?!?!)
  12. Get manicures to keep up with my nails (I'm trying to grow them out so I don't need tips put on...we'll see how that works out!)
I don't know what else I have to do but oh my god it's crazy.  I can't wait for March to be here...but then again January is moving too quickly for me!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: It feels like the to-do list is never ending.

• Options

I look at your list and go "oh crap, I forgot about that!"

*passes wine to mrs buccheri to be*

• Options

I look at your list and go "oh crap, I forgot about that!"

*passes wine to mrs buccheri to be*

Mmmmm wine. Don't know if thats good to drink while dealing with a cold, but I'll take it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • Options
    Ahh looking at your list reminds me of all the things that I still need to do!! 
  • Options
    I have the same date as you and your list shows me I much more to do!!
  • Options

LOL! Guess what I didn't think ok? And probably very important... lingerie for the wedding night. Oh boy and I thought I was nearly done!

BTW- We purchased our bands online ( we wanted solid yellow gold) and got them for HALF of what every jeweler asked for. Let me know if you need info.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    verna25 said:

LOL! Guess what I didn't think ok? And probably very important... lingerie for the wedding night. Oh boy and I thought I was nearly done!

BTW- We purchased our bands online ( we wanted solid yellow gold) and got them for HALF of what every jeweler asked for. Let me know if you need info.

FI just placed the deposit on the rings yesterday.  CAN NOT WAIT for them to come in. They'll be here mid-late Feb.  I have to pay the balance b/c his ring was a little more expensive then mine.  

Lingerie is on my to do list.  I figure I can do that closer to the day so he doesn't see them ahead of time. :o)  I already have an idea of what I'm gonna do too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 0 awaiting reply
  • Options
    We ordered our rings months ago.  FI and I were in wedding planning lull in October, so we decided to just go look at them.  We ended up ordering them that day!  Our jeweler is awesome (and a BMs stepdad). We just have to tell him what we want engraved and pay the balance.  He also wants to re-dip my e-ring before the wedding. I also need to get FI's gift (he wants a watch), find out about having him make my sister's MOH gift. 

We had our final meeting with our venue yesterday, and it went really well.  We met the venue's new coordinator and our maitre'd, we finalized our menu, our cake, linens, transportation, ceremony space, and we walked through the space one last time.  I'm working on our day-of schedule and am getting more excited!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards