Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Inexpensive Cupcake bakery

I want to have cupcakes at my wedding. Any suggestions for a reasonably priced bakery?

Re: Inexpensive Cupcake bakery

• Options
    mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I don't know about cupcakes but I'm getting my cake at Tapp's in Parma. I looooove the flavor of their cakes and I found them to be the most reasonably priced. They've been great to work with and full of ideas.
  • Options
    We went with family tradition and booked with Fragapane Bakery in North Olmsted. All of our birthday cakes and bakery have come from there for years now.

Settled on 7 flavors and 192 cupcakes for $240 (plus an 8 inch cake for us to cut for $20). Think that equals out to be $1.25 a cupcake. Much better than the cupcake bakeries around town. They don't have a long list of flavors but enough to make a "cupcake bar" which is what I wanted. We also got full size cupcakes during our tasting - nice bonus. 
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Options
    We went with Sweets by Maggie in Amherst.  Tons of flavors.  We picked all gourment flavors, including some alcoholic for about $1.50/each and includes delivery and set up.
  • Options
    Sweets by Maggie is my favorite bakery in northeast ohio.  I recommend the salted caramel...  I wish I lived closer to amherst!!
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    A friend of mine raves about Great Scott bakery. She used them for her son's birthday party and i know they were on a strict budget but wanted quality cake. The next time I'm up that way I plan to try some of their cupcakes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not sure if you picked one. My friend has a side business. She works full time at Kiedrowski's in Amherst. She does cupcakes for .50 and filled for .75. I have her do all my cakes, she is amazing! I can give you contact info if interested still.
  • Options
    i'd love her contact info
  • Options
    Pure DeLite. Hands down. Best cupcakes I have ever eaten. I just booked with them and it was super cheap. They also do regular wedding cakes, macaroons (amazing!), cakeballs, and biscotti. They have stores in strongsville, fairlawn, and carrolton. Even if you don't use them you sooooo have to try it! 
  • Options
    I'd love her contact info as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards