Ohio-Columbus
Options

Columbus Platinum Party DJs

I'm looking into having this DJ company for my wedding and I can't seem to find much about them in terms of reviews. The only reviews I have found were through Google's business reviews and somebody called them out on possibly posting under fake accounts. Has anybody heard good/bad things about this DJ company? Their prices are very reasonable and I would like to use them, but I just want to make sure of their credibility before I commit. Also, any reasonably priced or inexpensive suggestions for DJs would be appreciated! 

Thanks! 

Re: Columbus Platinum Party DJs

• Options
    Have you checked with Buckeye Entertainment?  A lot of Columbus brides use them and they are doing my wedding in two weeks!

They get rave reviews around here and I think they are $595 for 5 hours.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    Wedding Wire and the knot's own Wedding Channel are great places to read (and post!) local reviews.  Google search your DJ's name along with those - I bet you'll find something!
  • Options
    I like buckeye entertainment for the price. But, My fav cbus dj is chris Snodgrass at capital city sound. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    We used Buckeye Entertainment for my office holiday party in December and they did a great job!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am using Chris at mega beat entertainment for my DJ and photo booth services - can't wait he gas excellent reviews.I recommend asking your venue about who you MAY go with - I wanted to make sure I had a person that has been at my venue since there's more to know than just picking a spot on the danxe floor and setting up! Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards