Snarky Brides
Options

WHAT.

2»

Re: WHAT.

• Options
    I understand the appeal of the 3D ultrasound pics (or are those sonograms? idk) and although they sort of weird me out, I'm sure I will want that when it's my baby.  But the fetus dolls-- nononono!

What do you do with the fetus doll when your baby is born?  What if the kid plays with the doll?  Would this create a rift in time/space?

I think the dolls a creepy but I love the 3d ultrasounds. My sister got one of my second nephew (they didn't exists when she was pregnant with her first) and I teared up looking at it. You could see his features and it made him that much more real.
  • Options
    3D Ultrasound - okay cool, whatever.

"4D" Fetus Doll - WTF?!

When your baby is old enough they can play with themselves or... fetus version them....or something.

Thanks for the nightmares! *spine shiver*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • Options
    Oh he'll no!!! I could think of a million other things to spend $600 than some creature that's going to give me nightmares! I have 6 kids...that in itself is crazy to most, why get some freaky little doll to remind me that most dats it felt like I had an alien moving inside me? Lol
  • Options
    Oh he'll no!!! I could think of a million other things to spend $600 than some creature that's going to give me nightmares! I have 6 kids...that in itself is crazy to most, why get some freaky little doll to remind me that most dats it felt like I had an alien moving inside me? Lol
    This.  Those things are weird!  I don't get it the attraction to these things.  I likely won't even be getting an ultrasound when I have kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards