Maryland-Baltimore

Indoor Ceremony and Reception

Any suggestions for a venue that can accommodate a ceremony and reception, both indoors? I'm looking at about 100 guests, and would like to keep it all inside if possible. Thanks!

Answers

• What time of feel are you going for?
  • And are you looking in Baltimore City only?  Or are you willing to go further out to other counties?

• Thanks for the interest and sorry for my delay in getting back. I'm open to venues outside of Baltimore county (preferably in counties south of Baltimore -- Howard or Anne Arundel. We're looking for a Manor-like feel rather than a hotel feel in terms of indoor venues. We're still trying for May 2014 but open to Fall 2014 too. Any suggestions?
  • Try the great room at savage mill
  • I'm getting married in November at Grey Rock Mansion in Pikesville.

In hoco look at Waverley mansion or savage manor.
  • Also look at Turf Valley. Yes, they have a place for an outdoor ceremony, but I'm pretty sure they have a room for indoor ceremonies as well (because I've seen pictures).
  • The historic Baldwin hall is a nice place and very affordable. Im having my ceremony there and reception elsewhere. The only issue is the "turn over" from ceremony to reception. They have a lovely garden area where cocktail hour could be... weather permitting. Unless your ceremony is set up like the reception already...like with the tables set up and guest taking their seats during the ceremony. But it was $600 for half day or $1000 for a whole day. It's in Millersville :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards