Wedding Party

MOH Fired!!

My MOH has been a major pain every since I asked her to be in my wedding! She absolutely refuses to help me with any planning or organizing. She won't come to the cake tasting or help me address the STDs or ANYTHING!!!! I'm just sick of her attitude and FEEL that she doesn't care about me or my special day, so I decided she has to go!

Yesterday I put a post up on FB saying "I sick of people letting me down, I'm done with them"), then today I've unfriended her. Do you think she'll get the message that she's out the WP?

Re: MOH Fired!!

• I don't mean to come down hard on you, but you need to be up front and honest with her. Being passive aggressive will get you nowhere.  If you stick around on the posts here, you will find out that MOHs or bridesmaids are required to do nothing except show up in the dress, on your wedding day.  
       Your FI should go with you to the cake tasting.  Why would your MOH make a choice as to what cake you and your groom would like on your wedding day?  As far as writing out the STD's, it is no one's duty to complete tasks for your wedding except for you and your FI.  What I would mention about STDs and trying to recruit help is to text your close friends and family and say, "I have a bunch of STDs to address tonight, I may be wearing an ace bandage from writer's cramp."  If people want to help you, they will offer. 
        Maybe your MOH has some things going on in her life, that you haven't noticed because you were busy wedding planning, and she didn't want  to bother you. Laid off from her job? Pregnant? Boyfriend or husband troubles?  Or so much more required time at the office, that she just doesn't have as much time as she'd like to help.  You should sit her down and just go out to coffee, no wedding talk.  See what is going on with her. If she feels your relationship is more of a two way street, again, maybe she'd be more delighted to help you (even though it is not mandatory).
  • Lolz2014 said:

My MOH has been a major pain every since I asked her to be in my wedding! She absolutely refuses to help me with any planning or organizing. She won't come to the cake tasting or help me address the STDs or ANYTHING!!!! I'm just sick of her attitude and FEEL that she doesn't care about me or my special day, so I decided she has to go!

Yesterday I put a post up on FB saying "I sick of people letting me down, I'm done with them"), then today I've unfriended her. Do you think she'll get the message that she's out the WP?

OMG you were so right to kick that bitch out of your wedding!  How dare she not help you?  She is so freaking selfish!  I mean, the time between your engagement and wedding is all about you and your needs!  *sarcasm*

Definite MUD.

• this post is absolutely not real.  nice try though.
  • Did a booted troll leave the bridge again?
  • Def troll, including the screen name. You lose points for being too perfectly crazy, and for no use of "ITS MYYYY DAAAAAYYYYY"

• Oh come on, I was hoping for better MUD.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • No, she probably won't get the message.  You should send her a proper separation notice, complete with her unemployment compensation rights and information about how to transfer her 401k.
  • This was not as entertaining as I was hoping it would be. If you're gonna troll you have to put more effort in.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I was really hoping for some better MUD in this post. Go away, troll.
  • You're fired from trolling. You're too obvious, and nobody takes you seriously.
     If I just ignore the rest of your posts will you get the hint?
  • It's Friday, so you would think the Troll would have all week to come up with a GOOD story!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards