New Jersey
Options

Mountain Lakes Club- Mountain Lakes, New Jersey

Has anyone had their wedding here or can refer me to someone that has?  I am really in love with it but can't seem to find much online about the place.  Any advice/help would be appreciated. 

Re: Mountain Lakes Club- Mountain Lakes, New Jersey

• Options
    Hi! I didn't get married there but a coworker did last year. She was extremely pleased with how things went, the food and the service. Her wedding video is one of those online... You're right, there really aren't a lot of links. But she really loved it. I'm sorry this isn't a big help but is something at least. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi! It's so funny I logged into the knot for the first time in months and this is the first thread.

I'm getting married at MLC in May and there's another bride I ran into on here who's doing Fall 2014. Like you, my main worry was lack of review of the place. At the tasting I thought the food was only okay but booked anyway because everything else was great. My other choices were Orange Lawn and Tennis Club and Lake Valhalla, and they were both much more $, and I just love the look of MLC.

I dropped by to see a wedding there in October and it was absolutely beautiful and the cocktail food was phenomenal. I'm about to go in for my "3 months before the date" meeting with Kyp. Right now the only issue I had is that their preferred baker, Rudy's, was not to my liking at all, so they are giving me a credit to go to a different baker. 

PM me about anything else you want to know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards