March 2014 Weddings
Options

Rehearsal dinner invites go mailed today!

I'm excited my FMIL e-mailed me that she had sent the rehearsal dinner invites today!

Re: Rehearsal dinner invites go mailed today!

• Options
    Yay!!!
  • Options
    What did the invites have on them information wise? I have to design mine since we are paying for EVERYTHING. FMIL and FFIL/FSMIL have offered to pay but have made no advances to get information. I have the rehearsal scheduled and our dinner locations scheduled. We go mid-Feb to make menu selections. Any tips would be helpful. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • Options
    How exciting!

FILs plan on hosting it at their home, but their house is for sale. I'm super anxious that they'll accept an offer, have to close in 60 days, and then we'll be left without a RD space! As long as they make it to Feb 1 before they accept an offer with a 60 day closing, I think I'll be ok.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Our invites were mailed the same day as our wedding invitations.  FI and I sent them, because we were planning to host, but FMIL, FSIL, and FBIL have offered to pay for the entire rehearsal dinner!  I literally cried at my desk today because of their generosity!  
    image 108 invited.
    image 95 will be celebrating with us.
    image 13 will be there in spirit...
    (including the uninvited cousins who
    RSVP-ed and then cancelled after 
    realizing that it wasn't a great time
    to travel to our city....) 
    image 0 are keeping us guessing!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    The invites she sent look like this

Dear So and so,
    You are cordualy invited to rehearsal dinner at XYZ restarunt. Dinner reservations are at 5:00 pm, under ABC/DEF wedding rehearsal. For directions please call XYZ restarunt address and it's phone number. Please RSVP by (1 week before wedding) to FMIL. (Her phone number and e-mail)
    Sincerely ,
    FMIL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards