June 2014 Weddings

Thank you cards

I came across a deal on wedding paper divas that is 50% off thank you cards. So 69 cents a card.... We don't quite need thank you cards yet but I don't want to pass up a good deal. Someone tell me what's reasonable :)

Thanks Britt

Re: Thank you cards

• I bought mine from the Michael's dollar bins this weekend. They had some lacy yellow ones (yellow is our main color). Six per pack and only $1 per pack. They had other colors too. I got plain white lacy ones for shower gifts.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I skimped here.  Michaels has packages (25 or 50 per) plain ivory (or white or black) cards and matching envelopes for $3 (when on sale/coupon). I bought several of those and a "thank you" stamp.  I also have a "thank you" embosser with my cuttlebug, so I'll be doing one or the other of those on the card front.  We'll be placing a print of a photo inside from the diy photo booth (or just from the reception) inside.  But, yep, nothing too fancy here.

Artemischief -I love those $1 bins at Michaels.  I buy up those cards all the time.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got some nice ones at Hobby Lobby--regularly $10 for 50, but I got them at half off. They are white with embossed designs on them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards