Flowers

Stop & shop florist?

Has anyone ever used them? Have heard good things so far and on a budget. All I want is white peonies for July wedding

Re: Stop & shop florist?

• @meowcat84

I have never used them but I think since you want 1 specific type of flower you should be fine. I would just make sure they will have that flower in stock in July (if you haven't already)
  • I agree wit PP to double check on availability of that flower. Those are typically more of a spring flower when grown in gardens. But that doesn't mean a florist doesn't have access to them through a supplier.

• I just went to my florist for a consultation and she warned peonies are fairly expensive year round. S&S may be cheaper slightly, but from what I learned, peonies are not a 'budget' flower. I could be incorrect.

There may be alternatives that look similar to a peony that you may like to consider. I'm using some similar flowers, I believe they are garden roses. They're not super budget either, but was told they are a bit cheaper per stem than peonies. If your heart is set on peonies, maybe you can do peonies for bouquets and other flowers for centerpieces.

I'm not very knowledgeable about flowers, so I'm relying on my florist to help steer me to flowers that I like but won't break the bank. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards