July 2014 Weddings

XP: How can I incorporate this song for my mom?

I absolutely love this song and every time I hear it, I think of my mom.

How can I incorporate this into the wedding or as a surprise for her? The only thing I can think of is doing what she did in the video with the album except to write the lyrics on the pages and have pictures line up. Example: "I think I found the answer to your prayers" would be a picture of FI and I but I am just worried that it might be too easy for it to turn into a photo album of FI and I and less of my mom and I...

http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=bpFW4Yhy08k

Re: XP: How can I incorporate this song for my mom?

• Well since we are the only active ones I will answer haha! I totally love that song, and will be playing it also! I will be playing it before the wedding starts. It will be the song my girls and guys will be walking down to. That way my mom will be paying attention! After that my song will play the ring bearer and our daughter (flower girl) will walk down and then me and my dad! 
  • Well since we are the only active ones I will answer haha! I totally love that song, and will be playing it also! I will be playing it before the wedding starts. It will be the song my girls and guys will be walking down to. That way my mom will be paying attention! After that my song will play the ring bearer and our daughter (flower girl) will walk down and then me and my dad! 

@mrswerner2014

I wish I could do that but we're getting married in a church so it wouldn't be allowed to play during the ceremony or anything.

• I would love a way to give a nod to my mom also, we are so close and she joked that there should be a mother-daughter dance. I don't know how to do it more on a private level that she would know was for her but not everyone there would... any other suggestions?
  • I'm getting married on my mother's birthday, so I'm going to use this song to honor her.  She's extremely private, so she doesn't want a huge to-do.  I'm going to say a little something about how much I love her, this song will be playing, and then I'm going to give her my bouquet with a a wrapped present that she can open privately.  I'm not sure what I'm going to give as the present just yet.  Something that is special and personalized.  I'm still thinking on it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I know that she is extremely hated... but I was also thinking of using this song by Taylor Swift since it talks more about the mother and daughter relationship.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards