Canada-Ontario

Durham Region Vendors

My Fiancé and I are planning a July 2014 Wedding and looking for advice on some local vendors! All feedback is appreciated, from past, present and future Brides!

So far we have booked..

Our Venue - Newcastle Town Hall

Caterer - Pilar's Catering

Photobooth - Durham Photobooth

Decorator - Princess Wedding's and Occasions

Any suggestions for DJ, Cake, Videographer, Photographer, Limo, etc. would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: Durham Region Vendors

• My fiance and I are getting married Next Oct. We're using Two for Two photography, They just shot friends wedding in April. one male and one female photographer. No time limit either!!!
  • We are using Pilar next July as well! I have heard great things so that is good. 
    Photographer you may want to check out Sebrina Wilson, I know a few friends who used her and loved her. She is in Whitby. 
  • My fiancé and I are planning a May 2014 wedding! Right now we're looking at (affordable) officiants. Most are coming back in the 350-400 range after rehearsal, is that about standard? Anyone have any recommendations? 

So far, we've booked venue and photographer: 

Venue: Kedron Dells Golf Club
    We've had a couple meetings with two different planners - first one went on maternity leave, but her assistant/temporary replacement is an absolute bubble of energy and hope that'll carry through to our wedding. Otherwise, the reception space is gorgeous especially for a smaller party. We're looking at about 80. 

Photographer: Hourglass Imaging (Dawn Brooks) 
    Again, only had one meeting with our engagement photos booked for the end of October. She's been in the business for a couple of years, and seems very direct, structured, yet has an awesome sense of humour. Neither me nor my fiancé are photo-people, so I think she'll be great at getting us to unwind in front of a camera. 
    Durham Region Bride-to-Be
  • Infinite Sounds DJ - www.infinite-sounds.net
    They are amazing! Not at all your typical cheesy DJ, they read the crowd and play to your taste. He played nightclubs for a long time, so the mixing style and entertainment is really awesome. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards