Alabama

Cheap Wedding Venues in or around Birmingham, AL

Hi,

I am looking for a cheap wedding venue in or around the Birmingham area.  I have a pretty strict budget and would love to keep the ceremony and reception costs under $3000.

Thanks!

Re: Cheap Wedding Venues in or around Birmingham, AL

• The Cedars club. It is a social club that rents it's facilities to non members. I have been to two events that were there. Both were non members. thecedarsclub.com or google cedars club Birmingham.

I have also heard good things about the affordability of The gaslight in Pellum. The facility is good for a wedding. My friend loved her wedding pictures when she got them back.

There is a venue or two in Springville not far from Birmingham you might want to check out too. Mathews mannor and Mt.View gardens.

If you want a non- Saturday try Concordia Benificial society. The inside is beautiful. The outside needs a little update.
    Good luck.
  • Sorry I can't spell today. Pelham.
  • @k07gregory  How many guests are you looking to accommodate? Time of year? Indoor or Outdoor?

Both Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Aldridge Gardens (in Hoover) offer several options for both party size and cost. B&A Warehouse may be another option. The Wine Loft in downtown Birmingham can offer a nice event space and you can use their catering or bring in your own.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or want more ideas.
  • i'm having mine at Avondale Brewery.  they've has weddings there before and they were beautiful!! the upstairs area is rustic and so nice.  i'm going to be able to do everything there for under $1500 for 50 people.

definitely try both botanical gardens!  you can get married in the rose garden at bham botanical for free.

• @nmmccrary Avondale Brewery is a very cool and fun place for a wedding!!
  • @mmccrary I looked at avondale brewery and it is amazing! I think we use avondale brewery for the reception and avondale villa for the ceremony.
    @mmm4763 we will have under 70 people for a December 2014 wedding.
  • I'm in the same boat. Have you had any luck?
  • When is the date in dec
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards