Florida-West Coast

Help (predicament)

Hey ladies, so I've been stalking the board quit a bit and finally decided to join :)

I need some opinions on this.  Ill keep it short!
VIDEOGRAPHER!

I completely fell in love with an out of towners work.  Way up North, they aren't going to charge a traveling fee (wanting to move business down here). BUT my fiance has a "friend" who wants to video everything pretty much free (his hobby) etc.  He doesn't have up to date gear, he doesn't have any other assistants, basically just him and a few camcorders.  Fiance doesn't want to hire someone at all, but I do.  Since they aren't charging traveling, I would take advantage of everything they are offering.  How do you handle this?  Our weddings is just about a year away, and I think I could sock as much money as possible away, but I don't want his friend showing up and getting in the way, or causing a scene.  The other company said they could care less if someone else was shooting alongside them, which is great...I just would well, kinda feel bad since his friend wants to do it himself..  What should I do??

TIA

Re: Help (predicament)

• Have both.
    And your FI's friend shouldn't say anything to you or FI about it, but if he does, your FI should say, "Well, you know that JNEHRING1991's parents are hosting this wedding for us and I guess the videographer is part of it."
  • I think you should go with a proffesional - Voila CInematic and just tell the friend you want him to enjoy the wedding as a guest not a worker
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Thanks girls!

I went ahead and booked the guy we loved!  I told his friend, just to enjoy the wedding and take some video here and there, everything went smooooooooth lol!

thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards