Not Engaged Yet

Super Bowl Eats

2»

Re: Super Bowl Eats

• @Swazzle I love me some Peyton too.  In a completely "wow you're an amazing quarterback" way (he looks like my cousin physically, which is definitely a turn off lol)  I hope you get to see him!  Although I figure he probably like...practices, watches tape, eats, sleeps, and watches tape all day.  He might not even sleep.  He's Peyton.  Who needs sleep?
    Same here! After the Eagles and Dolphins, I always root for Peyton. Also, it amazes me that his brother's such a turd when Peyton is like the coolest ever. 

• @twodimes and @swazzle I was so mad at Eli for his commotion when he was drafted and didnt want to be a charger. Whatever you were just drafted. When Peyton was drafted to Indy the sucked. Suck it up. I do think he's gotten better at PR lately though. His football this year was pitiful. Peyton for life basically haha
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Eli has less personality than a stick. I have physically ran into him, talked to him, and watched him shoot a commercial, and he is the most boring human being on the planet. He's a big, lame, doofus. CLEARLY Peyton got all the personality in the family. 

GO BRONCOS!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Eli was obviously dropped on his head as a child.

Also I <3 this:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • I'd like to have a SuperBowl right now, preferably with you, @buddysmom80.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• BriSox81 said:
    I'd like to have a SuperBowl right now, preferably with you, @buddysmom80.

I think this thread needs to be re-named to "Super Bowl Munchies"

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards