California-Inland Empire

bachelorette party- what did you do!?

Hi Knot Ladies,

Did you do anything unique and ordinary for your bachelorette party? My FI is going boar hunting... we are doing a Kālua pig for our reception. Now this is not my thing however, I want to do something unique too. My girls asked for tips and I need help, my brain is failing on me! What budget friendly ideas come to mind? Thanks gals!

Re: bachelorette party- what did you do!?

• nannersbanners I really wanted to go wine tasting in wine country but that is because I am a Wine-O! Instead my gals are taking me to San Diego and the rest is a mystery to me. It's not until October 5th. Just decide what you like to do most! You could go to a bed and breakfast and have mimosas in the AM. You could visit a resort and drink poolside all day. You could go for a hot air balloon ride and sip champagne. Or you could hit the club if that is your scene. I think having your nearest and dearest with you to celebrate your last Hoorah before being married is all that really matters. Have fun! Oh and where at in the IE are you getting married. We are having our wedding in downtown Palm Springs!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• vainemerald I thought of that but I don't drink wine, unless it's Wilson Creek Peach Mimosa :) Decided a drag show brunch, haha I'm so excited!

• nannersbanners that sounds so fun! I bet that will be a good time with lots of laughter.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Hi Girls - I am getting married in April 2014 and I have booked a Boudoir party for my girls. This company does food & champagne, hires a photographer, makeup artist and hair stylist. They glamus all up and take individual photos and group photos. I can't wait!!
  • What is that costing you SaraGraftobian? That sounds amazing and I'd love to do it with all my girls :)
  • It's only $125 a person! socaleyecandy.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards