June 2014 Weddings

Cheap Napkins?

amakayebamakayeb member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited January 2014 in June 2014 Weddings
@wabanzi

I was checking out your blog that you linked to on another post, and I read about how you embossed your napkins with your cuttlebug. I love that idea! Where did you go to find cheap napkins? 

Thanks!

Re: Cheap Napkins?

• I know I'm not who you're looking for, and I don't know what link you are talking about. But I got lots of paper napkins at Dollar Tree. They had all he colors I wanted in both full size and cocktail size. Turns out to $4 per 100. I then embossed them with a handheld embosser. Good luck. (And I apologize if this is not at all the kind of answer you are looking for)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amakayeb said:
    @wabanzi

I was checking out your blog that you linked to on another post, and I read about how you embossed your napkins with your cuttlebug. I love that idea! Where did you go to find cheap napkins? 

Thanks!

I got the napkins at party city. I believe they were $5-6 for 250 (cocktail size). If you need quite a few, sign up for their email and you get coupons pretty regularly for 15-20% off. If my colors included white instead of ivory, I would have just got a bulk package at the grocery store. The embossing goes really fast. I'm thrilled you saw my blog & asked :-)
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My mom already started 'testing' it out on some napkins she had around the house. She loves doing things like that, and since I'm 500 miles away from home and even farther from our wedding location, any way I can keep her involved is great. :) 

Although I'm a little concerned that your blog might be slightly dangerous for me... ;)
  • amakayeb said:
    My mom already started 'testing' it out on some napkins she had around the house. She loves doing things like that, and since I'm 500 miles away from home and even farther from our wedding location, any way I can keep her involved is great. :) 

Although I'm a little concerned that your blog might be slightly dangerous for me... ;)
    I have a serious craft addiction.  I haven't updated my blog since before Christmas.  The holidays kept me busy.  BTW: Cuttlebug has a very cute bride and groom embossing folder, but it is too large for cocktail napkins, but perfect for luncheon size. 

When I first got my cuttlebug, I ran around the house embossing everything, lol.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • $5-6 really ? 
  • $5-6 really ? 
    Full price they are $5 for 125 cocktail size, if I remember correctly. I'm on their email list, so I get their coupons weekly.
    20130121-125529.jpg 
      Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards