Wedding 911

B&B//HOTELS

I'm a bride in NOLA and I'm looking for a place to get ready for  my wedding day. I'll set the scene. Including myself it'll be 7-8 bridesmaids all together trying to get ready (one bridesmaid is a cousin of my FH and I don't think she'll get ready with us, I will invite her to). Then you have my mother, my out of town bridesmaid's mother, my aunt, her daughter who is a junior bridesmaid, AND my flower girl, all together getting ready and traveling to the ceremony together. Lots of people... my mother has a tiny house, 3 br 1 ba and only 1200 sqft. I am interested in finding a bed and breakfast OR a hotel in NOLA that is cheap, yet can accommodate the large group without disturbing other guests, too much that is. Does anyone know of any places that this goal can be achieved? I really want to meet up before my wedding with my bridal party and I really would LOVE to all get ready together. Thanks in advanced!!!

Re: B&B//HOTELS

• Try posting on the local board for NOLA.  You'll get more responses there

• I have same issue for my NOLA wedding and wanted large rooms for us to get ready in. Look at Staybridge Suites or Springhill Suites. They have really large studio rooms for decent price. The rooms at Springhill are larger, but I ended up booking at Staybridge for mine due to location. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards