Snarky Brides
Options

i'm really tired of this fucking cold

cruffinocruffino member
First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
edited January 2014 in Snarky Brides
i can't be outside for more than 5 minutes at a time. my feet are freezing all day. i want to put on my bathrobe and retire to the couch with my snuggie (don't judge, they're awesome) and not get up until june 21. 

the only thing keeping me from losing my shit is the thought of our honeymoon in sunny costa rica only 3 short weeks away.....

Re: i'm really tired of this fucking cold

• Options
    I put toe warmers in my shoes and have hand warmers in my pockets, yo. This cold is no joke, and I should be used to it from living in NJ. I can't imagine what it's like to wake up down south to snow storms and below-freezing temps!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    We might get a foot of snow here. I LIVE IN A BEACH TOWN!!!!!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    When I woke up the other day, it was -1. I live in North Carolina. I literally do not own any work-appropriate outfits that have both long sleeves and long pants or skirts.

I would cry but my tear ducts have frozen.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    Please bring me to Costa Rica. I can fit inside your luggage. 

The wind chills here are ridiculous. 
  • Options
    i have decided to bring all of you to costa rica. we need to escape. this is pathetic. you're welcome.
  • Options
    It's gonna be 20 tomorrow! Veritable heatwave I tell you. There have been 21 days since December 1 where the high temperature was below 0 F.
  • Options
    I'm done, over it, can't deal with the cold anymore. I've lived in Upstate/Western NY my entire life and I have never been this cold. I left my Uggs on all day at work (professional setting, didn't care) and had my coat over my lap due to my office being so cold. I'm starting to get cabin fever from staring at four walls all day and all night because it's too cold to go outside and do anything. I'm actually excited that it's supposed to be in the 30s here this weekend!
  • Options
    @cruffino- take me too! I promise I'll stay out of the way, and even go to another resort, one where I can lay on a massage table all day and have my back worked on.
  • Options
    I'm in central ontario...It was -36 this morning with the windchill and our backyard has 6' of untouched snow.  Snow banks are 10' high at the end of the driveway and I'm FREAKING SICK AND TIRED OF THE GOD DAMN WINTER....

They can't remember a winter like this in our generation (note, our parents all walked uphill in the snow both ways through blizzards in nothing but grandpa's old pajama pants)
  • Options
    cruffino said:
    i can't be outside for more than 5 minutes at a time. my feet are freezing all day. i want to put on my bathrobe and retire to the couch with my snuggie (don't judge, they're awesome) and not get up until june 21. 

the only thing keeping me from losing my shit is the thought of our honeymoon in sunny costa rica only 3 short weeks away.....
    I am with you! Our honeymoon is in March and I am DYING for the climate change!
  • Options
    I'm counting down until my wedding and us leaving for our honeymoon to Puerto Rico. It's been so cold here lately. The schools are not having snow days they were closed yesterday and today because of cold and the crazy windchill.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WildMageletWildMagelet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited January 2014
    Its the coldest winter I can remember for a long time.  My Siberian Husky is even like "Nope, F this.  Let's go back inside."

Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Two weeks ago the "feels like" temperature here varied by almost 80degrees. No joke. From -22 windchill to about 55 in four days. This is crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Its the coldest winter I can remember for a long time.  My Siberian Husky is even like "Nope, F this.  Let's go back inside."

1. I neeeddddd that doggy!! ^___^

2. I'm from Texas, and the weather here is so wishy-washy. One moment its like 60 degrees, and 18 the next. Hope everyone stays warm and safe in all this cold/icy/snowy mess!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards