Not Engaged Yet

Friday Accountability

B: Homemade ham and egg on an english muffin with my new breakfast sandwich maker!!!!! (5), mini babybel (1)
L: Leftover ST chicken criolla (5), brown rice (4)
D: Leftover ST kalua pork (4), some sort of veggie, maybe a kale salad 
S: Fruit cup (0), Caramel Quakes (3)

Total: 22/26 -- leaves me plenty for adding stuff to dinner

Re: Friday Accountability

• @Swazzle - Breakfast sandwich maker?!?  Sounds awesome.  Link please?

I'm out of town today so I'm not sure how my food will look.

B: Coffee, milk and some fruit.

L: Chicken salad

D: Don't know...I'll be with family so there will likely be a LOT of wine and some bad food.  I'll try to limit it.

E: Sadly, no time.  That means no rest day for me on Sunday to make up for today. 

• Stupid Knot won't let me edit again but I weighed myself on Thursday before I left town and I was down 2lbs.  Yeah for that! 
  • @minskat30 - Way to go on the loss! 

I have @buddysmom80 to thank for telling me about the breakfast sandwich maker. It's pretty much the world's best gadget ever. EVER. 

I have just 1 complaint: I wish that it turned itself off automatically. When you put your stuff in, you have to remember to come back after 5 minutes to turn it off yourself or it'll just keep cooking. It wasn't a big deal for me, though. I turned it on to preheat while I took Lucy out, put the english muffin, ham, and egg in and set a 5 minute timer on my oven, and then let it cook while I got my lunch ready so I was standing right there and could easily unplug it when the timer went off. 

• Tomorrow is my WI day but being the asshole that I am, I weighed myself today and am up 2 lbs. I cried all morning, but I shouldn't beat myself up too much since those two pounds could drop off tomorrow. If not I'm going to punch someone.

B: egg white omlette with veggies and cheese

L: tuna salad sandwich with fruit

D: IDK I forgot to take something out of the freezer

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @buddysmom80 - OMG don't cry! 1) You've been working out a lot lately. Your body needs to adjust to that. 2) You could be up today for any number of reasons. Your body doesn't know when your WI day is and that it needs to cooperate on that day.

• B-hot chocolate oatmeal with blueberries

L- mushroom quinoa soup

S-apple

D-pasta and marinara sauce

S-wine and pita chips

E- none today

Anniversary

• @Swazzle - do you like the croilla?

4 AM snack because I was starving - larabar

B:  PBJ

L:  I have some easy mac casserole and roasted green beans, but I'm mad at my pink eye infected eye so I might have pizza delivered.  TAKE THAT.

D:  no idea

WO:  Insanity M2D2 
  • @CocoBellaF - This was my first time making it and YES! It's really, really yummy. I didn't make it with the chicken thighs, though, because the only ones my grocery store had were skin-on and I didn't feel like dealing with that so I used 2 lbs of boneless, skinless breasts. It was delicious and very filling. 

• B- Coffee (oops) and quiche

L- Leftover Asian chicken and rice

D- Spaghetti with oil and garlic with a tomato and onion salad. I contemplated buying some bread to bake and put together some oil to dip it in but then I didn't.

E- CrossFit

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards