Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Sites for Guy's Ties

So I've been on he hunt for ties for our GM for our peach and tan wedding to match "coral reef" from David's Bridal.  I know that Men's Wearhouse has the matching color, but only to rent and not buy.  I've found a few options online, but wasn't sure if anyone has shopped from any of these sites/ if they're legit sites/ if the color actually matches coral reef.

For reference, the girls chose to wear this dress in coral reef:

These are the sites I've been looking at for the ties:

If anyone has experience with any of those sites, please LMK!  The first site is super cheap, so I wanted to make sure they're legit before I would buy from them.  I'm hoping for inexpensive so I can just buy all the ties myself.  I've noticed a bunch of coral girls on here recently so maybe this post will help others, too!

Re: Sites for Guy's Ties

• Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    My husband got his coral tie from Ties.com...I think!  Came fast and we loved it. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    AddieL73 said:
    My husband got his coral tie from Ties.com...I think!  Came fast and we loved it. 
    Awesome!  Good to know they're legit and quick!  

• Options
    My FI orders a lot of ties from TieBar.com and he's always liked them.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    I always buy ties from Cyberoptix on Etsy. Their motto is "Ties that don't suck." They have really cool screenprinted patterns on them, like a diagram of a cockpit, constellations and octopus tentacles. They aren't super cheap, but I think they're reasonable. They have a coral color that fits the bill. https://www.etsy.com/shop/Cyberoptix?ref=shop_sugg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards