December 2014 Weddings

Checks (aka what I've completed so far)!

I feel like I've completed so much this month!!!!! Below is what I've completed so far (I'm a 12/12/14 bride):

Ceremony Site

Reception Site

Officiant

Photographer

Baker (included with venue)

DJ

Hairstylist/MUA

Honeymoon

Budget

Date

Colors

Bouquets

Centerpiece designs (still need to work on them)

Ceremony decorations

Guest List

Something old, new, borrowed and blue

Invitations

Card Box

I'm glad I have so much done, but I have a lot more to do, I'm planning on doing a lot of DIY stuff this summer. I really don't want to do anything wedding related all summer.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
image 36 Yes
image 2 No
image 21 Unknown

Re: Checks (aka what I've completed so far)!

• We've booked our Ceremony Site, Reception Site and Caterer (which all came together). We've also booked our photographer, band, humanist celebrant (officiant) and got our guest list sorted. We've also picked our florist, hairstylist and makeup but we haven't actually chosen any of the flower arrangements and I haven't decided on a hair style. Mainly because I keep changing my mind on the colour scheme. We've also picked our Invitation design.

We've also picked a style of bridesmaid/groomswoman dress , but once again, colour scheme has gotten in the way.
  • Geez I feel so behind compared to you girls! I booked the reception site today which includes catering and like 90% of the decorating (thank goodness). We have the DJ and pastor. I've picked my bridesmaids and he's got his groomsmen and we've decided on attire. So long as the church is available we have that too. I have tons planned in my head (and on pinterest!) but not too much physically booked. Lots of DIY things. (I'm a 12/13/14 bride!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards