Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Gatlinburg TN

So we were wanting to go somewhere where we did not have to pay extra for a rental car and a flight so we have decided to go to  TN there is so much to do there so I am really excited and my FI mom is going to pay for the hotel the only thing is says 21 and over unless otherwise notified problem is we are 20 and the hotel is called River Stone resort and spa has anyone been there? I have been to TN once when I was a child but I already a few things Id like to do can anyone suggest good restaurants or fun things to do so far we are going to do,

Dollywood
Old mill
White water rafting
Ripleys believe it or not and the aquarium
a ghost walk
the skylift
Titanic museum
Dixie stampede
Random shopping
Gem mining

So what else can you recommend we do?
We are staying for a week and by saving money by not flying we are able to have  more money for actives and such!

Ah I am so excited for all of us we will no longer be calling them our men or fiance but husbands :D

Re: Gatlinburg TN

• Options
    I live a few hours away from Gatlinburg.  It's a really fun place!  One thing I'd recommend is getting a cabin.  You can usually get a really nice one for not that expensive of a price per night, and they're super romantic and private.  Great for honeymoon!  You've pretty much listed off most of the fun things to do there.  Downtown Gatlinburg is beautiful, but definitely spend some time up in the mountains too. 
  • Options
    I live a few hours away from Gatlinburg.  It's a really fun place!  One thing I'd recommend is getting a cabin.  You can usually get a really nice one for not that expensive of a price per night, and they're super romantic and private.  Great for honeymoon!  You've pretty much listed off most of the fun things to do there.  Downtown Gatlinburg is beautiful, but definitely spend some time up in the mountains too. 

Yeah same here and thank you I will look into it (:
  • Options
    My fiance and I are headed to Gatlinburg, TN for our honeymoon too most likely!! Great minds think alike ;)
  • Options
    Gatlinburg is a huge tourist place and I'm not big on all the wax museum, upside down mansion, Rippley,s, etc... but there are lots of go kart tracks that are fun. I would recommend a cabin in the mountains over a hotel though.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards